Wednesday, September 19, 2007

My social media project

I guess I'll be the first to post about my social media project!

I'm interested in blogs, so I thought I'd try my hand at one. It's scarier than I thought it would be, putting my writing out for everyone to see. With much trepidation, I'll link here to the blog - it's named There's a Mouse in my House! (And other tales of college woe).

I'm focusing on my life, but from the point-of-view of a college student. Not just the football games and late-night study sessions, but the smaller things like the crisis that is Running Out of Peanut Butter and mice crawling around my house at night. Ew.

I'm also really interested in being able to build a Web site, so I'm going to be making some changes in the site as part of my grade - a new banner, changing the spacing (I've already done that!), perhaps switching from one platform to another, etc.

Feel free to ... scratch that. Please, please, please visit my blog! I need the traffic. :)

No comments: