Thursday, November 1, 2007

Tips for Success in the Music Industry

In the previous post, I was headed to the Atlantis Music Conference and Festival in Atlanta. It was absolutely phenomenal. I met so many people and gained so much knowledge. In my YouTube video I combined everything I learned from the conference, other panels I attended and notes from my music business class to create an instructional video. I wanted to share the valuable information I received with other artists so that they can become more successful in the music industry. I also included clips from an interview I conducted with JaWar, author of the Music Industry Connection Book Series and chief visionary officer of Music Therapy 101. I hope you all enjoy! Maybe you can use some of these tips yourself!

Here is my first video on networking:



The next video is on tips to use when you make your record:



Tips on how to market and promote your music:






Tips on marketing and promoting via internet:





Updated 11/1 - Changed video links to YouTube rather than hosting video in Blogger :)

No comments: