Thursday, September 20, 2007

Success in the Music Industry

Because my family is heavily emersed in the music industry, I am trying to pursue PR in entertainment. This week I will be attending the Atlantis Music Conference and Festival in Atlanta, Ga. There will be numerous panels on the various aspects of the music industry including publishing, choosing producers, getting jobs and marketing plans. Some featured panelists are Bryan Calhoun, Jonathon Alexander and Brian Michael Cox. There will also be alot of bands playing in the surrounding venues.

I plan on taking all the knowledge I gain from this awesome experience and creating a "How to Succeed in the Music Industry" YouTube video. It will be somewhat like an instructional video.

I cannot wait to attend all the panels and network with all the music executives!

No comments: