Thursday, September 20, 2007

Georgia is for dog lovers

After living in a dorm and an apartment for three years, I am finally living in a house this year that allows me to have my two dogs. As I have explored Athens with my dogs, I have been able to find some great dog friendly places. I have decided to create a blog that will contain information and photos of dog friendly places in the North Georgia area to share with my fellow dog enthusiasts. My goal is to attract as many dog lovers as possible that will give me feedback, suggestions of other places to go, and their dog related experiences as well. Since this is my first official blogging experience, I also plan on "re-vamping" my blog throughout the semester.

Here is my blog, go check it out!
http://gais4doglovers.blogspot.com/

No comments: