Thursday, September 20, 2007

Me and YouTube

So basically, I'm going down to Jacksonville, Fla. to see Georgia take on Florida for just the second time in my life. I last went in 2004, which also happens to be the last time the Bulldogs beat the Gators, and I had an absolute blast. Obviously, I'm hoping for a similar experience this time around. But regardless, I've decided that I will be documenting this trip through many pictures. I want to go to every part of the city I can find and get shots of as many different people as I can find - Dawg fans, Gator fans and other. My hope is to capture the overall scene and atmosphere of this multi-day event. In the end, I'll be taking the best of what I was able to gather and putting it together in a short video with background music that I'll record myself. I will then post the video on YouTube and watch the hits and comments pile up. I hope that when this is all tied together it will have some sort of overall symbolism or meaning that is readily apparent. But, of course, that's all very ambiguous right now. Well, that's about it.

Oh, I almost forgot... GO DAWGS! :)

No comments: